SVE O KONFERENCIJISVE O KONFERENCIJI
DIGITAL EDUCATION 2022
Online conference „Digital education 2022“
They say that good things should not be changed and that the third is- happiness. We are hanging out again this year at one of the largest educational community conferences in the region.
The International Conference “Digital Education 2022” will be held online on April 8th and 9th, 2022. We continue the tradition of gathering with the desire to exchange knowledge and experiences, to learn examples of good practice, to discover the best ways to connect education and modern technologies.
Why should you come to Digital Education 2022?
If you have already been a part of the Digital Education event, then you know that you should not miss this year. If you are joining us for the first time, then you will not want to miss every next one.
As witnesses of the rapid advancement of the world of technology, especially the intensive changes during 2020, due to the global health situation, we want to enable during the two-day program:
participants to learn more about innovations, national guidelines, and recommendations, examples of good practice, to connect with colleagues from Serbia, the region, and the world and empower them to make digital technologies a daily part of the curriculum;
to lecturers who successfully overcome the challenges of today’s circumstances and education in the digital age to share their knowledge and experiences;
partners to directly meet with employees in the educational system of Serbia and abroad, as well as networking with similar companies.
In one sentence – “Digital Education 2022” will be a platform for creating a community that shapes the education of future generations.
What are the goals of the conference?
- Provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge and experiences of employees in education in Serbia, the region, and the world;
- Get acquainted with innovative practice, teaching methods, and application of ICT tools in education;
- Identify possible recommendations for policy and practice in this area;
- Ensure the connection and participation of all those active in education in the digital age;
- Recognize the best examples in education during distance work in conditions when teaching in schools is disabled.
LEVELS OF EDUCATION AND TOPICS
The conference will cover topics of use and application of information and communication technologies at all educational levels:
- in preschool education;
- primary and secondary education and upbringing;
- higher education;
- inclusive education.
How to participate?
- Participation in the conference is completely free, and lectures will be held in Serbian and English.
- The conference is accredited and, each day brings 2 points or a total of 4 points for a two-day program.