SVE O KONFERENCIJISVE O KONFERENCIJI
DIGITAL EDUCATION 2021
Digital Education 2021 conference will be held online, April 8-10, 2021. The conference will be international, so the program will be conducted in Serbian and English language. Participation is free of charge. Before the conference, participants will receive an email with instructions how to access, who is the contact person and where to find information about the event. Digital Education 2021 is an accredited event.
WHY DIGITAL EDUCATION 2021?
By gathering the educational community in Serbia, the region and beyond, at the international conference Digital Education 2021, we strive to support employees in educational institutions together with those active in the education sector, to improve their work through innovative and creative use of digital technologies. Our goal is to connect the world of technology and education to make the best possible use of the opportunities that new technologies provide for education. We want our program to cover contemporary digital education topics, assess the benefits of implementation during 2020 and also to consider what the education system will look like in the future and what lessons we have learned after this period.
As we are witnessing the rapid changes of the world of technology, especially its intensive implementation during 2020 due to the global health situation, during this three day program we want to enable:
- participants to learn more about innovations, national guidelines and recommendations, examples of good practice, to connect with colleagues from Serbia, region and world, and to empower them to make digital technologies an everyday part of the curriculum;
- presenters who successfully overcome the challenges of today’s circumstances and education in the digital age to share their knowledge and experiences;
- exhibitors to virtually present their technological products and services and communicate directly with conference participants;
- partners to directly meet with employees in the educational system of Serbia and abroad, as well as networking with similar companies.
By connecting the education and ICT sector and improving our digital competencies, we are preparing children and young people for their future digital work environment.
- To provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge and experiences of employees in education in Serbia, the region and the world;
- To get acquainted with innovative practice, teaching methodologies and application of ICT tools in education;
- To identify possible key policy and practice recommendations in this area;
- To ensure the connection and participation of all those active in education in the digital age.
- Validate and reward best examples of education during distance education in conditions when teaching in schools is disabled.
EDUCATIONAL STAGES AND CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Digital Education 2021 topics will cover use and application of information and communication technologies at all educational levels:
- preschool education
- primary and secondary education
- higher education
- inclusive education
- Participation in the conference is free of charge and the program will be held in Serbian and English language.
- The international conference Digital Education 2021 is organized by EdTech Center Western Balkans together with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Institute for Improvement of Education, Institute for Education Quality and Evaluation, Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit, the Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Loop Foundation , with partner support from Microsoft, Oracle and other partners.
- EdTech Center Western Balkans has been established by education experts and practitioners who have united around the idea to improve the quality of education for all students from the Western Balkans in the 21st century. This team has extensive experience in creating and leading innovative projects in the field of educational technologies, including the New Technology Education Conference.At EdTech Center, we see a future as a place where young people have access to the highest quality education and develop competencies that will help them improve the quality of their lives and community in the 21st century. Learn more about us and our team.If you have any questions about the Conference and fair Digital Education 2020, please contact us.