SVE O KONFERENCIJISVE O KONFERENCIJI
DIGITAL EDUCATION 2021
BECOME A PRESENTER
EdTech Center WB and the conference program partners are inviting you to become one of the conference presenters and share your knowledge and experience in the field of digital technologies application in teaching at the conference “Digital Education 2021”.
If you are working in education sector, the conference #digitaleducation2021 is a right place for you to present and share your work, experience, ideas and know-how methodologies in the application and use of information and communication technologies to the preschool, primary and secondary, higher and inclusive education participants.
Why do we gather? Because we believe that it is necessary, taking into account today’s circumstances and challenges facing the education system, to provide an access to inspiring ideas and solutions and that their sharing and further application can deepen the understanding of the application of digital technologies.
We believe that participating in DO2021 can contribute to gaining new experiences and making connections with colleagues. Conference presenters will be provided with certificates of participation, in accordance with the Regulation on the Professional Development of Teachers, Pre-School Teachers and Professional Associates
Registration for presenters is open until March 10, 2021 via the registration form.
EDUCATIONAL STAGES AND TOPICS
You can submit your presentation depending on the education stage to which it relates to, or specifically the topic of inclusive education. You can read suggested topics below. If you have a proposal, not currently on the list, please contact our program team with your suggestions.
Preschool education – Application of digital technologies in working with preschool children.
In the field of pre-school education the possible topics are:
- Improving the professional competencies of employees with the help of digital technology:
- application of digital technology in professional development of educators and professional associates, exchange of resources and examples of good practices within preschool institution;
- application of digital technology in professional development of educators and professional associates, exchange of resources and examples of good practices outside preschool institution;
- Improving the organization of work, communication and cooperation among employees / teams in preschool by applying ICT;
- Support for families at a distance;
- Children’s rights in the digital environment and data protection of children in the digital environment;
- Supporting the welfare of children through the use of digital technology (steps towards the organization of educational work at a distance and the application and integration of digital technology in educational work);
- Challenges in working with children through digital tools (e.g. access to digital devices, digital competencies of parents of preschool children, employees in preschool institutions.
Primary and secondary education – Application of digital technologies to improve teaching and learning.
In the area of primary and secondary education, the possible topics are:
- Digital leadership;
- Digital technologies for civil society building;
- Student assessment and monitoring – approaches and tools;
- The potential of digital technologies to support students in need of additional educational support;
- Professional engagement of teachers in the digital age;
- Implementation of the Digital Teacher Competence Framework of School Teachers;
- Digital classroom in practice;
- Implementation of Selfi instrument for self-evaluation and digital capacity assessment of institutions;
- We are safe when we are online…;
- Strengthening digital competences in vocational secondary education;
- Dual education profiles and ICT;
- Digital textbooks;
- Creating a stimulating digital learning environment;
- European Programming Week;
- 21st Century Schools.
Higher education – Application of digital technologies in study programs.
In the field of higher education, the possible topics are:
- ICT studies for the labor market;
- Full integration of digital technologies for advanced studies in higher education;
- Open educational resources;
- Digital services for researchers;
- Distance learning;
- Learning analytics;
- Virtual laboratories;
- Artificial intelligence;
- Virtual Reality;
- Unified Digital University Services.
Inclusive education – New technologies have provided greater space for inclusion of all vulnerable groups in education.
Regarding inclusive education fields, technologies are most commonly used as tools that make education accessible, increase linguistic and mathematical literacy, but also to facilitate communication with other participants in education. In the area of inclusive education, the emphasis is on good practices on the following topics:
- ensuring the equal participation of vulnerable groups in education through the use of ICT;
- ICT in the function of education accessibility;
- ICT in order to promote equal opportunities in education and create an inclusive environment;
- ICT tools that respond to the diverse needs of participants in education and enable active participation and learning with peers;
- ICT in the service of independent learning and educational advancement.
HAVE A QUESTION?
For any additional questions regarding the application for presenters and requirements, please contact us