DIGITAL EDUCATION 2020
Have a question?
You can find answers in the following. The questions are divided into a participants section and presenters section.
Frequently asked questions of participants
This section contains answers to the questions our participants asked us most. If you do not find the answer to your question, please contact us.
Participation in the Digital Education 2020, both Conference and fair, is completely free of charge.
Participation at the Conference will be open to all participants, but you will need to fill out an entry form at the time of registration.
Yes. The Digital Education 2020 Conference is accredited by the Institute for the Improvement of Education and, in accordance with the Regulation on the Professional Development of Teachers, Pre-School Teachers and Professional Associates, carries points of professional development.
All registered participants will receive the necessary information how to join the conference before program begins.
The Digital Education 2020 Conference will be held online, and all participants will receive information prior the start of the event
Frequently asked questions of the presenters
This section contains answers to the most frequently asked question from the presenters. If you cannot find the answer to your question regarding this part of the program, please contact us.
Confirmation emails for presenters will be sent no later than April 1st , 2020, electronically, via e-mail address written in the registration form.
The main criteria are:
- relevance of the topic / alignment with the goals of the conference;
- pedagogical aspect of the presented solution;
- that the proposed work is an example of good practice in the ICT use in education;
- positive effect on learning outcome;
- long-term and sustainability of the proposed solution;
- the ability to disseminate/ develop the idea;
- that the solution is not of a commercial nature;
- that the proposed topic had not been presented at previous Conferences on New Technologies in Education.
The evaluation will be done by an expert team consisting of representatives of the EdTech Center,the Institute for Improvement of Education, Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Institute for Education Quality and Evaluation, and Foundation Petlja.
All selected presenters will have about 15 minutes to speak, including audience questions and answers.